PSKC Trustees meeting 16th January 2018

Present:  Andy, Richard, Catherine, Ian, Sara, Lorna, Jeremy

Apologies: Graeme, Mhairi, Steve

Tractor registration – Andy to do this.  Sara to pass on the information.  Andy

AGM – Notification of all members.  Ian to tell members, agenda to go out next week. Ian

Gate mesh – No notification from builder yet.  Sara

Kayaker (non payers) – Two kayakers not paid yet – Richard to chase up. Richard

Web site – Suggestion we use PSKC.org.uk  Jeremy to contact max to get the domain name.  Jeremy is to send Sara the invoice for the new web site service. Lorna will tell members about the new web site at the AGM.  Lorna and Jeremy.

RIB borrowing – Eatern Rowing club have requested to borrow the RIB for 7th or 8th April.  This is OK but the 7th is better for us.  Andy to let Eastern know.  Andy

Overall plans – Ian to redraft the overall plans and put together a power point presentation for the AGM.The document will be a working document will be a working document and will be regularly reviewed and updated. All

AGM – Ian to circulate the original plan to trustees.  AGM will be 7pm for drinks and to start at 7.30 and finish at 9pm. All

 

Next meeting 6th March